- Explore greenly a green side of UNESCO World Heritage site
- Move in a impressive way, by our super bikes
- Exciting Cross Country trip
- South Albania
- Mountain bike (full suspension)
- Protection accessories (helmets, elbow pads, knees pads)
- The guide
- Technical support
About the activity
Gjirokaster XC is an itinerary of 20 km which begins by a factory of sparkling water, Glina. With our bikes we are going to cross grasslands, through villages of Nepravisht, Drino, Libohova and Bulo. The route ends in an old bridge, which dates from the Ottoman period, 1km away from the city center.
This ride is fairly flat without any sharp climbs as we head for one of Albania’s most scenic destinations – the ‘City of 1000 Steps’, Gjirokaster. This UNESCO World Heritage site city clings to the slope of Gjere mountain above the valley of the Drinos river.
Balkan’s nature fans, South Albania admirers
50 Eur and up
Gline, Nepravisht, Drino, Libohova, Bulo, Gjirokaster